Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bnova

PIN to add channels not updating

I'm having the same issue. My kids can use the old password to add channels. Has there been a way to fix this issue? I've changed the pin both on the TV itself and through the website

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: PIN to add channels not updating

Hi @Bnova,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your issue with your Roku pin that allows you to add channels even when using the old Roku pin. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue. We recommend performing the below steps to see if it resolves the issue:

1. Completely remove the pin.
  2. Restart your Roku device.
  3. Update the software on your Roku device. (Optional only if you want the latest software version.)
  4. Re-add a stronger pin.

Please click on each highlighted step to see full details on how to do it. If the issue persists, please let us know.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                      Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos