Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JLD4
Reel Rookie

Re: Order "processing" for 5 days now

Jump to solution

Hi Rey,

Per your instructions I am reporting that as of today (10/8) it has been 10 days since I placed my order for a Roku Ultra.  Upon placing the order I was told it was in stock and would be shipped within two days of the order date.  I did receive an email on 10/5 stating my order had been shipped and when I click the tracking button it shows the package is to arrive on 10/10,  Not holding my breath but will look for it then...  

0 Kudos
Ocean44
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Best not to hold to hold your breath, I was just told through "technical" that my order placed on 9/28 with a USPS document generated on 10/4, with USPS saying they do not have the package as of today, 10/9, that I will have to wait another 48 hours and check back because they are having technical issues, still. Of course they have charged my account and cannot provide additional information. Maybe time to file with State Atty General for fraud. And as for the emails received from Roku, total lies, totally worthless information.

0 Kudos
Ocean44
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So, it appears that there are actually 2 moderators for this discussion and yet nothing positive happens and folks are not receiving their orders. Seems now that Roku has things in such a mess that they cannot did themselves out. Sitting and waiting with no tangible assistance now since 9/28 and all the response one receives are lies to get the customer off the phone. Was assured that a "Supervisor" would call Friday, DIDN'T, was assured this morning that a "Supervisor" would call within an hour...... DIDN'T. 

0 Kudos
evs9900
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

how were you able to contact a human at Roku? I ordered a free hdmi extender and all I want is the tracking number. How can I get that?

0 Kudos
JLD4
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I was unable to make contact with a customer service "human" as my attempts to do so only led me to a "revolving door".  I did have at least one moderator "human" reach out to me after I posted my frustrations but in the end I simply had to wait for twelve days until my order was done being processed and finally shipped far after the promise made that " the device I ordered was in stock and would be shipped in two business days." 

Just received my order today in the mail and I since I am not an impatient "human" person I would not have minded waiting as long as did but would have appreciated much better communication from Roku.  I really like Roku's products and have enjoyed them for many years now but based on this experience I may not choose to order directly from Roku again but instead just buy their products from a retailer like I have done in the past.  Good luck everyone, and now that I have my order I hope to figure out how to get off this Roku community forum as it's painful to see how many others are also having a negative experience.

0 Kudos
Ocean44
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

800-272-8106 then option 2 then option 1.

They will probably transfer you to technical because they are apparently the ones who handle the orders.

Best of luck to you.

0 Kudos
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thank you for your recent order on Roku.com. Thanks to your feedback, we uncovered a shipping issue impacting a small subset of customers. But don’t worry, we’re on it. You can expect your order will arrive within the next 3-5 business days. 

If you have not received your order by 10/20/23, please let us know, and we’ll process a replacement order for you immediately. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience! 

Regards,
Roku Customer Support

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Calicoboz

Jump to solution

I ordered a Roku Express on Sept 27, 2023 and supposedly the product was “in stock” and the message on my order said I wouldn’t be charged until the product shipped. I was charged the next day. I contacted customer support via chat on Oct 4 because the product was still “processing” (can’t find that chat feature now). But all I got as a response was a smarmy “don’t worry” comment when I was trying to get actual facts on the product and its shipping status. On Oct 9, I finally got an email that the product was “shipping” - but it’s not. All that happened was a label was created and that was four days ago. I ordered this over two weeks ago and expected it to be shipped shortly after because the product was “in stock.” When is my product actually going to ship?

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Calicoboz,

Congrats on your first post in the Roku Community!

We understand that you are worried about your order. Please note that we have passed your information to our Roku Support team. They will reach out to assist you further; keep an eye on your email inbox.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
kylee009
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Sorry to hear about the order delay, Litleray2. It's frustrating when you can't get updates. You might want to try reaching out to @Roku support for more information on your order. 📦🤔 #OrderDelay

0 Kudos