Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Litleray2

Order "processing" for 5 days now

Jump to solution

There is no way to contact Roku for info.  My confirmation email link show I ordered 9/13/23, here it is 9/18/23 and it's still "processing"

No link to cancel the order, no update on shipping, which will be just a hey we printed the label.... WTH?? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRey-V
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Order "processing" for 5 days now

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thank you for your recent order on Roku.com. Thanks to your feedback, we uncovered a shipping issue impacting a small subset of customers. But don’t worry, we’re on it. You can expect your order will arrive within the next 3-5 business days. 

If you have not received your order by 10/20/23, please let us know, and we’ll process a replacement order for you immediately. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and greatly appreciate your patience! 

Regards,
Roku Customer Support

Rey V.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
29 REPLIES 29
d0lomoid
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with an order I placed on 9/27. My card was charged on the same day but the order status still shows as processing. According to their site orders are supposed to ship within 2 business days. I chatted with support and all the person could say was that there was a "technical issue" with my order. He is supposed to follow up with his internal support and get back to me in 24-28 hours. I let him know that if I didn't get an update by the end of this week I would dispute the charge as fraudulent. 

JLD4
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue as I placed an order on 9/29/2023 and 5 days later is shows as "processing".  I received confirmation of my order immediately after placing it.  The confirmation stated:  "Your order is in stock and processing.  We'll let you know when it ships."  I am getting concerned because I have heard nothing since and I'm very disappointed by being unable to contact Roku support.  The 'customer service' and 'contact us' options are a "revolving door" in that when I try either of those I am led back to where I started and only presented with a 'spinning wheel' when click the option for help.     

d0lomoid
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I just got a notice that my order has shipped. I'll wait a couple of days before I declare victory actually tracking the shipment. The Roku support site is a maze. It's like they don't want you to find help. If you can get to https://support.roku.com/contactus/contact-options you can access their chat service - that's what I used to get my order un-stuck. The first person I chatted with couldn't help and turned me over to another person in the product department. That was the person who said there was a "technical problem" with my order. He couldn't resolve the issue at that time but said he would contact his internal support and get back to me in 24-48 hours. Looks like he actually came through.

RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Litleray2 ,

We're really sorry for the inconvenience. We've sent you a PM for more details about this and for further assistance.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JLD4,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We regret to hear about this and apologize for the delay in the process. If your package has not arrived by (7 days after the order date), please let us know, and we'll be sure to send you a replacement.

Keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @d0lomoid,

Thanks for reaching us here and for the update!

We have validated your account and suggest continuing to work with them. Just let us know how things turn out.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
robadku123
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hello @RokuERey I'm having this issue as well.  Would you be able to assist me?

I've placed an order on 9/27/2023.  My credit card was charged 9/28/2023.  My order is still stuck on "Processing" 8 days with no progress.  I've opened a support request 2 days ago, 10/3/2023, and none of your support agents have responded.  Roku appears to not have a phone number to call for support, so I'm not sure who else to contact to get help.

0 Kudos
d0lomoid
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

As I mentioned in another post, my order shipped yesterday. The "technical issue" identified by chat support has been resolved.

robadku123
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@d0lomoidGood to hear they made progress on your order.

I finally saw that my order was shipped on the order page, with a tracking number (this page used to return a 404 error).  I didn't get an email with the tracking number nor did anyone from Roku support contact me.  I did try to start a chat session multiple times, however all I got was just a loading screen.

I have no idea what's going on with Roku internally, I hope this isn't how they regularly operate.

0 Kudos