Account, payments & subscriptions

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mclauge
Level 7

Order a brand new Roku Ultra 4800R from Roku Order Number 802009070

Jump to solution

They charged my account and now have no record of the purchase. There is no way to reach them. I am going to dispute the charge if I don't get a status on this order. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Order a brand new Roku Ultra 4800R from Roku Order Number 802009070

Jump to solution

Hi @mclauge

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For order-related concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Support team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Order a brand new Roku Ultra 4800R from Roku Order Number 802009070

Jump to solution

Hi @mclauge

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

For order-related concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Support team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JennyMae5
Level 7

HONDAGirl5170 nothappy with roku services

Jump to solution

Last night I ordered on my Roku box bet Plus they took $11 out of my account and I have not seen no channels it's saying I have to pay again I'm not about to keep paying again and I can't see and I use my cash app card so I try to cancel the card but they went out here and took the $11 and where is my movies at I'm very upset and on my TV I can't cancel it said remove channels I need some help where is my channels at

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Level 14

Re: HONDAGirl5170 nothappy with roku services

Jump to solution

@JennyMae5 wrote:

Last night I ordered on my Roku box bet Plus they took $11 out of my account and I have not seen no channels it's saying I have to pay again I'm not about to keep paying again and I can't see and I use my cash app card so I try to cancel the card but they went out here and took the $11 and where is my movies at I'm very upset and on my TV I can't cancel it said remove channels I need some help where is my channels at

Login to your Roku account at my.roku.com/account and check your subscriptions and purchases.  If it is not there you did not order through Roku.   Can you open the Bet Plus app on your Roku home page?  Who is saying you have to pay again?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: HONDAGirl5170 nothappy with roku services

Jump to solution

Hey @JennyMae5

Thanks for reaching out.

I'd recommend following my suggestion in my post above. Our billing team will be able to assist you with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos