Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pry11

Online account not syncing with apps on TV

Jump to solution

When I logged into my account online from my computer, I updated my PIN to prevent purchases (kids) & I subscribed to a free trial for Showtime. However, when I tried to view it once home on my TV app in my bedroom, it still has my old PIN & no record of me signing up for the free trial. My debit card appears under payment methods on both the app & online. App has been updated. Why is my info not synching? I do not want to be double billed.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Online account not syncing with apps on TV

Jump to solution

Verify that the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About on your bedroom TV matches the email address you used to log in at https://my.roku.com

Try restarting your Roku from Settings->System->Power->System restart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Verify that the email address that's displayed under Settings->System->About on your bedroom TV matches the email address you used to log in at https://my.roku.com

Try restarting your Roku from Settings->System->Power->System restart.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Sunnybee

Jump to solution

On tablet in my roku account everything is up to date but 2 days ago my crunchyroll account on my TV has bumped me out and even when I log in with matching account info it showing a past card and therefore I can't access the premium services even though it shows on my tablet that I'm up to date on my payments. Concerned if I put in the current card info that it will double charge me and I don't understand why it's no syncing with my tablet.

0 Kudos
Sunnybee

Jump to solution

Thank you! I had checked before but somehow when I just rechecked that my email addresses matched, they no longer did so fixing that resolved the problem! 🐾😺

0 Kudos