Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: How to unlink a device from my Roku account

Jump to solution

Hello @ehbu

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Not able to unlink device

Jump to solution

Same issue. Tried 3 different web browsers and on a phone. The webpage will not allow you to Unlink, Enable Guest Mode, or edit the device or location names (with the pencil buttons) on the account webpage under the My linked devices header as it clearly is supposed to. It simply does not work. It is definitely broken.

HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I just tried to rename or change location.  Nothing working.

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@RokuKariza-D Editing the name, location, or unlinking a device is not working when I login to my Roku account on a phone or computer.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@HDMIGuy

Appreciate the reply.

Please be advised that we are aware of the issue and the appropriate Roku team is now working on it. Once we have an update, we'll post it in this thread immediately.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
Canoli1

Jump to solution

Same here, guess Ill unlink my roku from my google home

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thank you for reporting this issue to Roku Community!

We're aware of the issue and it's currently under investigation. Once they provide me with information, I'll be sure to update this thread.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue.

We believe this issue has been resolved. If you are still experiencing an issue, please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing so we can investigate further.

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
VTbears
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Guest Mode remote access again seems to be broken for all users (cannot remotely start/stop or change guest message). I’ve checked across accounts, devices, connections, browsers, etc.

0 Kudos
Guru2none

Jump to solution

Not able to unlink device (phone) from Roku streaming stick. I restarted a video on YouTube. Automatically, it began to link to Roku without my permission or ability to stop it. The "unlink" option is now located under account payment heading but once on the pmt options page, no options on page to unlink. Wth!?

0 Kudos