Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maddest

Newsmax plus charged me anyway.

I started free trial two days ago and the **bleep** roku charged me full price today. First I couldn't find the app and then get charged my last 5 dollars. I'll  watch for one month then good f@#$%&g bye.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Michelk
Reel Rookie

Re: Newsmax plus charged me anyway.

Me Too.  Newsmax has my Credit card and said they would charge me Nov. 15th after the free trial.  When I logged in to Newsmax yesterday on the ROKU, ROKU hit my card for $4.99 and said they would charge again Dec. 2nd.  Who are we supposed to pay and are they both going to charge $4.99 per month?

0 Kudos
Msjagger

• I signed up online for 15 day free trial/then $49.99 year and put in my credit card info so they can bill me after the trial period ends.  I was able to watch it on Roku yesterday.  Today when I tried to login it wanted me to pick a plan and put in my credit card again but I did not. I called and left a voicemail and I’m waiting to hear back. In the meantime I’m watching Fox News.  I’ll let you know when I hear back.
0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, Community users.

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community. 

We appreciate you for sharing this information with us. Our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them at Accounts and Billing by phone or live chat and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions. They will be in a better position to address your specific situation.

We hope this will be sorted out soon.

Thanks,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos