Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alethia144

Need assistance with customer service to check the status of an order

Jump to solution

I thought I ordered a streaming stick last week using your special sale offer, but I didn't get a confirmation email and as far as I can tell, no transaction was recorded in my checking account.

If you do have a record of that, let me know, otherwise is it possible to still get the 40% off?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need assistance with customer service to check the status of an order

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @alethia144!

We understand that you would like to confirm your recent purchase. You can check your purchase on the Roku website or on your Roku account by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Go to Purchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices for Content or Products

If you need additional information, kindly visit our support website: How to view your Roku payment history and charges to your Roku account.

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but reply to this message if the above did not fix your issue, and we will gladly follow up

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need assistance with customer service to check the status of an order

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku community, @alethia144!

We understand that you would like to confirm your recent purchase. You can check your purchase on the Roku website or on your Roku account by following the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Roku account
  2. Go to Purchase history & invoices
  3. Review your invoices for Content or Products

If you need additional information, kindly visit our support website: How to view your Roku payment history and charges to your Roku account.

We hope we have addressed your question appropriately, but reply to this message if the above did not fix your issue, and we will gladly follow up

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos