Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
49justme

My Paid for paramount plus subscription wants me to pick a subscription to stream anything.

Jump to solution

Paid paramount subscription through September 2024.  Then set it to not automatically renew.  Now in order to stream anything it wants me to pick a subscription.   

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Paid for paramount plus subscription wants me to pick a subscription to stream anything.

Jump to solution

Hi @mmichellle5,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.
Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you keep in touch with our account-billing team through the link here.

Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your subscription concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: My Paid for paramount plus subscription wants me to pick a subscription to stream anything.

Jump to solution

Hi @49justme,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're running into? We'd like to know more about how we can help. Are you subscribed to Paramount Plus through Roku Pay or the channel provider directly? Are you trying to access the channel through Standalone or The Roku Channel? In addition, what are the steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing?

With more details, we will be able to best assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mmichellle5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have paid for my Paramount plus subscription thru my Roku account, subscription was paid 02/27/24 and I still cannot access paramount plus.  It wants me to "get started" with a new subscription.  

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mmichellle5,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about your experience with accessing Paramount Plus. Are you trying to access the channel through Standalone or The Roku Channel? In addition, what are the steps that you have taken to try to resolve the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mmichellle5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for responding.  I access thru standalone but I have a Roku TV and my subscription is thru Roku.  I have reset my password but aside from that I am unaware of any other troubleshooting technics.  I have also emailed Roku, I have called Paramount and called Roku with no email response or a "live" person to speak with and of course the mailbox is full so no voicemails either.  If I cannot get this issue straightened out, I will have no other choice but to cancel the subscription.  

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @mmichellle5,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.
Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you keep in touch with our account-billing team through the link here.

Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your subscription concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos