Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BV793

MLB subscription through Roku not working!

Purchased MLB.TV and the subscription will not work, locked out of all games but tells me when I re try the subscription that it has already been purchased. Confirmed payment on credit card but still won’t let me watch any MLB games. Phoned MLB.TV and they have not received anything as it was purchased through Roku. Help!

0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: MLB subscription through Roku not working!

Hi @BV793 

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

It looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Have a great day!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
ArtVandalaay
Reel Rookie

I’m having the same issue after re-subbing a couple of days ago. Haven’t contacted Roku support yet. Is there a quick fix or do I need to go through the support process?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @ArtVandalaay 

We're here to help!

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? Are you getting an error code or message? What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried? Please let us know. We'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JazzGuru
Reel Rookie

I am ready to go insane about this bull! ROKU said $149.99 for the season. PayPal deducted $161.99 for some reason. I called PayPal - no help. Impossible to get a human on ROKU, MLB had no answer. However the big issue is ROKU is still asking me to upgrade and I'm locked out. MLB says I'm not subscribed. So, NO $161.99, NO MLB service, Everyone passes the buck and I don't even know where my money is. So after paying $161.99 I'm listening to the game on the radio. Yeah! 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @JazzGuru 

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here and then choose Accounts, payments & subscriptions. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
chelle6rn

We are having this very same issue!!!  I put my credit card in, nothing. My husband put HIS credit card in NOTHING!  says installed but NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING!!!  This is RIDICULOUS and there is NOOOO CUSTOMER SERVICE THROUGH ROKU TO ACTUALLY SPEAK TO!! Unbelievable!! This had BETTER not be charged to our accounts or the SHT is going to hit the fan!! Ready to cancel all the subscriptions......................

0 Kudos

EXACT SAME ISSUE here. Roku took $160.11 from my account but MLB says I have no active subscription. Actual human interaction with either company is, of course, impossible. What is the fix for this?!?!? 

0 Kudos
Krystyne20
Reel Rookie

We’re having the exact same problem with our MLB subscription purchased through Roku. Did anyone get theirs fixed?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Julmer18
Reel Rookie

I have the same issue! I have been able to watch games up until last night. Says I need to upgrade. Called mlb they don't have a subscription. Called Roku was verified I have a subscription and that they will pass this to their mlb support team and get a response in one to two days. Frustrated to say the least.

0 Kudos