Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mantra10
Reel Rookie

Looking for an update on an order

Hi! I placed on order in June and have used your online form to make inquiries and have not heard back from anyone. Is this how your customer service usually works? There is no phone number to reach anyone and no one responds to online requests for information. This was my last resort to get someone to respond and don’t appreciate having to use it.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Looking for an update on an order

Hello! @Mantra10,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the updated status of your order. We are happy to help.

Tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as your order ships. You will be presented with an estimated delivery date based on information about your order.

You can track your order status by visiting: How can I track the status of my order?

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. 

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Mantra10
Reel Rookie

Hi @RokuArjiemar I haven’t got any tracking since the order was placed on June 21st.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mantra10,

Thanks for the response!

We wanted to let you know that we have passed along your information to our Support team. They will reach out to assist you further. 

Please feel free to let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos