Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Papaherman

Is there a way to actually talk to a Roku employee? Do they have customer service?

Sorry Jordan. That link just takes me back to a menu that does not cover my issue with getting a refund on my delivery charge. There’s no one to speak with thy actually can help!
What an unprofessional company!

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is there a way to actually talk to a Roku employee? Do they have customer service?

Hi @Papaherman!

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd love to help you out with this. However, it would be better to get help from our account and billing team for further assistance about this.

You can contact them here, and make sure to select Account, Payments, and Subscriptions.

We sincerely hope this is of some assistance!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Papaherman

Re: Is there a way to actually talk to a Roku employee? Do they have customer service?

I did that the first time I called and was told since it wasn’t a subscription I would have to be transferred to technical support!  Wtf. Of course when I was transferred the tech person said he couldn’t help me. It’s astonishing that no one can help me get my delivery charge reversed on a product that was emailed to me highlighting your FREE delivery! 

0 Kudos
Ginjean

(816) 272-8106 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Papaherman,

Thanks for the response!

We understand, and we really do apologize for the confusion and inconvenience this has caused you.

Please be aware that our Support team has already handled this case and a refund has already been processed.

We recommend coordinating with them to be better assisted.

Thanks for your understanding!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
dnash25

My account has been charge 18.99 and I know why its not 18.99

0 Kudos
dnash25

Why has my account been charge 18.99 WHEN IT IS 18.99

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dnash25,

A warm welcome here at the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching us regarding this matter. Could you please clarify which charge you are referring to?

Furthermore, it will be highly effective if you contact our Account-Billing team directly, as they will be the best ones who can further assist you with this. Visit our Account and Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments, & subscriptions" category, and there should be an option where you can talk/chat with one of our live representatives. 

If there's anything else we can be of assistance with aside from this, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I need to talk to someone about my account call me please 6623864548

0 Kudos