Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Naleena13

Is there a customer service phone number I can call for assistance?

Too much conflict between payments on Roku. Please explain. One is for Roku one is for Frndly and the payments are different. Please explain. 6.99; 7.99 or 85.99 no matter what button you press. Please let me know who I can call for someone who can clarify this thank you 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is there a customer service phone number I can call for assistance?

Hi @Naleena13,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

To be better assisted with your subscription, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JK68

Hi, yes there is a CS number, I know this because I spoke with an agent a short time ago and he gave me a 60 day refund! Just follow the advice below.

0 Kudos

Yes please call me some help 

0 Kudos

I was charged 95.99 for friendly. But , I ordered the one $7.99 scribe. Please correct this matter quickly. Or eI will report you to the better busy car alls.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @ritafdenton

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community.

We're sorry to hear about this. May we know if you're directly subscribed to Frndly or through Roku Pay? If you're directly subscribed to Frndly, it's best to contact them directly to get this matter resolved.

If you're subscribed through Roku Pay, our billing team would be happy to assist you directly. You can reach them at Accounts and Billing by phone or live chat and choose the option for "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions". They will be in a better position to address your specific situation.

Wishing you the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
CrystalPerkins
Reel Rookie

It can definitely get confusing with different payments on Roku and Frndly.I'd suggest reaching out to their customer service for clarification. They're the pros when it comes to sorting out payment matters. Hopefully, they can help you figure out those pricing mysteries!Also, I wanted to mention that I stumbled upon a blog post that might be interesting, though it's about call intercept. Maybe it's not exactly your issue. Still, you never know, you might find it worth checking out: https://www.mightycall.com/features/call-intercept/

0 Kudos