Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Innwoke Charge on my credit card.

I have a new charge for $1.06. The charge is titled "Roku for Innwoke." What is Innwoke and why has it been charged to my credit card?

3 REPLIES 3
MrXxx
Roku Guru

Re: Innwoke Charge on my credit card.

Do you have IPTV pro?

onn Roku 43" TV model 100012584 running version 12.0.0
Twenty plus years of online experience as a web developer, general user and consumer. Recording engineer. Sixty plus years of troubleshooting and problem solving in several fields. Here to help and get help when I have issues with Roku. Nothing more. Not here to socialize. That's what real life is for. 😉
0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @caryanderson,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

To be better assisted with your inquiry, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please let us know.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@caryanderson log into your Roku user account (https://my.roku.com) and look for any subscriptions. If you don't find anything there, then Roku is not billing you. Thieves can submit charges on a credit card and claim to be anyone. They are probably hoping you don't bother contesting such a small charge, but if they submit thousands of these false charges they can steal a lot of money.

Again, if there's no official Roku subscription listed, you aren't being billed by Roku. I would contest the charge with your CC company, and request they replace your card with a new one that has a different number. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos