Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
obrienj221
Reel Rookie

If someone doesn't help me NOW, I'm turning this over to BBB or Discover fraudulent department!!!

I have posted already and NO one has answered me about how to get rid of recurring charges for a channel. In accounts it says i have no subscriptions. I check in hulu my provider and NO roku there either! This started 4 months ago and I'm tired of it!!!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
mop_891
Roku Guru

Re: If someone doesn't help me NOW, I'm turning this over to BBB or Discover fraudulent department!!

If it was me, I'd call the credit card folks and dispute the charges. I'd also ask for a new card number. Your card may have been compromised.

makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: If someone doesn't help me NOW, I'm turning this over to BBB or Discover fraudulent department!!

@obrienj221-

Before dragging the Better Business Bureau into this..

Make sure you haven't inadvertently taken out a another Roku account on a different device, where there might be a Hulu subscription.  (Roku accounts are tied to your email address.  Check Settings / System / About on any additional Rokus to be sure they all show the same email address).

If your Roku account(s) at Roku.com do not show any purchases or subscriptions, it is more likely that these are bogus charges from some scammer that has gotten hold of your credit card info somehow.  They can call their bogus charges anything the like, and typically try to make them look like charges from a legitimate source in the hope that they go undetected and unchallenged.

You normally only have 60 days to challenge suspect credit card charges.  I would challenge them with your credit card company.  They can trace the charges back to their actual point of origin.  If they prove to be unfounded charges actually coming from Roku, THEN take it to the BBB.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos