Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coradi

I want to pay by checking account

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I want to pay by checking account

I don't think that's possible.  @Hector-Roku ?

Also, Roku is free to use.  There are subscriptions you can pay through Roku, but there are also many that are paid directly through the provider, so what is it that you'd like to pay by checking account?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Coradi 

Many checking accounts offer a free debit card. That would accomplish what you're after.

Roku also accepts PayPal, which can make the payments by drafting your bank account.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Coradi, we see that you like to add your checking account as your Roku payment method. As @DBDukes stated, you can add your checking account if you have a debit card provided.

Here's an article that explains the different types of payment methods that are accepted, along with how to add them to your Roku account:

https://support.roku.com/article/208755978

Just to add to what @renojim stated, there are no activation fees for your Roku device, but you are prompted to implement a payment method if you'd like to activate a new subscription. Feel free to send us a PM if you have any questions!

riharris

hulu

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @riharris

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos