Account, payments & subscriptions

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I pressed cancel on a subscription and was still charged for Paramount Plus.

Jump to solution

Yesterday I was trying to cancel a subscription to Paramount Plus. We didn’t need this. I had forgot that I signed up for the $9.99 a month. I went to cancel this and was charged 99.99. I need that money back

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I pressed cancel on a subscription and was still charged for Paramount Plus.

Jump to solution

Hello @DisappointedinR

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I pressed cancel on a subscription and was still charged for Paramount Plus.

Jump to solution

Hello @DisappointedinR

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Ani-st
Level 8

Jump to solution

I have the same problem! 😡 They charged me 93.05$ For what!?

0 Kudos
Ani-st
Level 8

Jump to solution

If someone had the same situation and fixed this problem, please reply to this message

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Level 14

Jump to solution

Login to your Roku account on a computer and check your subscriptions.  If the subscription is not listed "They" is not Roku that charged you.  If the subscription is listed you should be able to see what it is for and cancel the subscription if you want.  Almost all subscriptions are non refundable so getting your money back is very unlikely.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Ani-st

Thanks for reaching out.

Our billing team will be able to further help you out. Please check my post above for information on how you can contact them.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Ani-st
Level 8

Jump to solution

Paramount + charged me. I had 1 month free trial. My p+ plan was premium 9.99 / current plan monthly 9.99. I didn’t choose annual plan which is 99.99😩 since I didn’t watch regularly this channel decide to cancel. When I cancel they charged me immediately 93.05$ which is insane! I had no annual plan so I don’t understand why they charged me 😩

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi @Ani-st,

Thanks for the additional info and follow-up.
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

If you still need help, please don't hesitate to keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

Strega
Level 17

Jump to solution

@Ani-st wrote:

Paramount + charged me.

If Paramount+ charged you (as opposed to something like "Roku for CBS Interactive") then you'll need to talk to Paramount+.  BTW you may know this but just in case: it's possible to set up up an account directly with Paramount+ and an account with Roku for Paramount+ and then each will probably know nothing about the other.