Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dbunn

I paid for a subscription of Fox Nation through Roku, but it won't let me log in

So I have a paid subscription through third party Roku instead of having it strictly through Fox Nation. I went to log in using my Roku log in and it says invalid. So I created one through Fox Nation, but I can't seem to find a way to "activate" my subscription from the one I did through the Roku Subscriptions. So I'm confused how do I need to tell the Fox Nation app on my Roku that I have a subscription or is there not any point of having one on the third party site?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I paid for a subscription of Fox Nation through Roku, but it won't let me log in

Try logging in on the Fox website using whatever email address is associated with your Roku account (displayed under Settings->System->About).  If there's a "forgot password" option, use it.  Fox would have no way of knowing your Roku password, so it's useless.  You may end up with an email address and password that you can use on any device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos