Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user1239751
Reel Rookie

I need help with an order. Does anybody work at Roku??? Is there any customer support?

I placed an order and was supposed to get a email confirmation. I was charged by recieved no email confirmation/tracking number, nothing.

I have spent hours looking for a support phone number and it just seems there isn't one. There is NO option to contact an agent in the contact and agent section in support.

I finally found the support email and sent an email and NOBODY is replying.

Does any body even work for Roku?

Please help me.

Worst customer support ever.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
user1239751
Reel Rookie

Re: I need help with an order. Does anybody work at Roku??? Is there any customer support?

Hello? Roku are you there? I still have not received my order. And the customersupport@roku.com email is not replying to me.

I'm on the verge of reporting the charge as fraud and reporting Roku Inc. To the better business bureau.

Please help

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I need help with an order. Does anybody work at Roku??? Is there any customer support?

Hi @user1239751,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
For us to proceed with the appropriate action to resolve this, could you please send us a private message?
To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.
  5. Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  6. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  7. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  8. Click Send Message.
  9. You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

To learn more about how to send a private message, click this Community link: Help - Roku Community.
We'll be anticipating it!
Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos