Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pelar60

I'm getting charged for Roku for CBS can't find how to remove off my account?

I'm getting charged for Roku for CBS, want to cancel, can't find anything on my account page. But I'm getting charged for it.   Laurie

7 REPLIES 7
Shelley155

Re: I'm getting charged for Roku for CBS can't find how to remove off my account?

I just got a bill from PayPal stating Roku has charged me for CBS As well.  It is not something I have ordered or is it on any other statements.  I am contacting PayPal to dispute this charge.

@pelar60 wrote:

I'm getting charged for Roku for CBS, want to cancel, can't find anything on my account page. But I'm getting charged for it.   Laurie

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: I'm getting charged for Roku for CBS can't find how to remove off my account?

Hi @pelar60

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
Bea13

I want to cancel the CBS channel and the Paramount channel.

0 Kudos
Bea13

Cancel CBS and Paramount channels

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Bea13, cancel your subscriptions by going to:
https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Iona-D
Roku Guru

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @Bea13

Welcome to the Roku Community!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos