Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ang2078
Reel Rookie

I have a $2.99 charge from roku inc. Not sure what this is for.

I'm not sure why I have a $2.99 from Roku inc.. can someone tell me where this is coming from.  thank you 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: I have a $2.99 charge from roku inc. Not sure what this is for.

@Ang2078 Login to your Roku account on a phone or computer and check your subscriptions.  You should be able to find the subscription there.  Also please go back to your post, edit the post, and remove your email address unless you want lots of spam emails.  Never put your email address on a public forum.

0 Kudos
Ang2078
Reel Rookie

Thank you for the tip on the removal of email but I did go through all my subscriptions and there's none that are $2.99. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ang2078,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having problems with an unrecognized charge on your account. We're happy to help. To be better assisted with your billing inquiries, you can contact our Accounts and Billing team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry. To contact them, kindly refer to this link here. Select the Accounts and Billing option to be directed to their contact information.
Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos