Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot my pin - need assistance

Jump to solution

Anyone have a solution to this issue.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I forgot my pin but i dont want to sign out the sighn in to delet my pin

Jump to solution

Hi @Snowmysticsoul,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective for you to directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Snowmysticsoul,

Thanks for the first post in the Roku Community!

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective for you to directly contact our Account-Billing team, as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Assuming you are really talking about a PIN, not a password, and that this is a PIN for your Roku account and not a PIN for something else..

Click the Update button under PIN preference, where you can create or reset a PIN value. You can then choose when the PIN is to be required, such as before it will allow any subscription or purchase to be made on your account.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos