Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jazzy345

I don't have an account and got an email asking to activate my device (message in Spanish)

I got a weird email in Spanish that appears to come from 

noreply@roku.com

I did not click on anything in the email. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: I don't have an account and got an email asking to activate my device (message in Spanish)

Hi @Jazzy345

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

Thank you for letting us know regarding an email you received in Spanish asking you to activate a device, despite not having a Roku account. It's important to be cautious when receiving unexpected emails and not to click on any links or download any attachments that you are unsure of. If you did not sign up for a Roku account or request to activate a device, it's best to ignore the email and delete it. 

If you need additional support, for account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos