Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MageS

I didn't sign up for this.

Jump to solution

I just found out that I've been being charged for Paramount + Essential, didn't even know that was a thing! I didn't make that purchase and would like my money back for all of it. It also shows that I payed for Starz and Discovery, I need that money back too, I didn't sign up for any of that. The only thing I pay for is Dropout, anything else wasn't me, and I don't understand how or why that would happen. I moved in August, and didn't even have internet the first two weeks.

WHY IS THERE NO PHONE NUMBER TO CALL FOR ASSISTANCE! UNACCEPTABLE! There isn't even a live agent to text or email. This is an example of the world not being built for neurodivergent people, and y'all love to take advantage of those tiny check-boxes that we often miss.

Make it easier to get support, make it REALLY clear when you are going to be taking someones money. I am so sick of being taken advantage of.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I didn't sign up for this.

Jump to solution

Hi @MageS,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience and this is not what we aim for. To be better assisted, kindly contact our Accounts and Billing Team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry.

1. Go to Roku Support.
  2. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.
  3. Choose your issue under what’s happening with your account.
  4. Select  A Different Account Issue if you have another email address that might be associated with a different Roku account, or if you want to be redirected to the contact information.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist. Thank you!

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MageS,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Kindly be advised that we'll be reaching out to you privately here in the Community to provide further assistance.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Please check your inbox by navigating to the upper right corner of your web browser, since we've reached you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MageS,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience and this is not what we aim for. To be better assisted, kindly contact our Accounts and Billing Team since they are the specialized department to best cater to your inquiry.

1. Go to Roku Support.
  2. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.
  3. Choose your issue under what’s happening with your account.
  4. Select  A Different Account Issue if you have another email address that might be associated with a different Roku account, or if you want to be redirected to the contact information.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist. Thank you!

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
MageS

Jump to solution

make it step by step. there isn't an accounts and billing button. where do I go from Accounts, Payments, and Billing?

Or just send the post to them, so they can fix it.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MageS,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

Kindly be advised that we'll be reaching out to you privately here in the Community to provide further assistance.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you out: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Please check your inbox by navigating to the upper right corner of your web browser, since we've reached you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator