Account, payments & subscriptions

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarllonLucas
Level 8

I didn't receive 3 months free of Globoplay

Jump to solution

In Brazil, the Roku website has an announcement that when you purchase a Roku Express device, you will receive an email with instructions to activate 3 months free of Globoplay. I bought and activated the device yesterday, and i haven't received any email with the promotion yet. What am I supposed to do? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarllonLucas
Level 8

Re: I didn't receive 3 months free of Globoplay

Jump to solution

The support team has already sent me an email with the code. Thank you very much. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
MarllonLucas
Level 8

Jump to solution

I called brazil support by phone, and reported that the system is experiencing problems since yesterday, so I did not even receive the welcome email from Roku. But when you get the e-mail, the promotion code will arrive. I hope I still get this email. But apparently that was the problem. 

0 Kudos
MarllonLucas
Level 8

Jump to solution

The support team has already sent me an email with the code. Thank you very much. 

0 Kudos
SusanAlves
Level 7

Jump to solution

I also didn't receive the 3 month promotion to use Globoplay, how do I contact support?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

With me too! What I supposed to do?

0 Kudos
rrss
Level 7

Jump to solution

can you shwre the globoplay channel code with us buddy???

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Felipe_Freitas @rrss

Thanks for the inquiries.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos