Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ErinG

I cancelled a fubo free trial and was billed anyway.

Jump to solution

The same thing happened to me. I just got off the phone with customer service and they will not refund a 2 months I was charged for $130/m. I specifically remember canceling on my phone and didn't take a screenshot. I have never received an email from them, which is odd. I am waiting for a supervisor to call me...so mad. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I cancelled a fubo free trial and was billed anyway.

Jump to solution

Hi @ErinG,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you keep in touch with our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your billing concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I cancelled a fubo free trial and was billed anyway.

Jump to solution

Hi @ErinG,

We hear and completely understand you. This is not the experience we want you to have.

Regarding this matter, it will be more effective if you keep in touch with our account-billing team through the link here. Kindly choose the "Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions" category. An option to talk to a live representative should be available. We guarantee that they are the best team to assist you with your billing concerns.

Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with besides this, and we will continue to do so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos