Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I can not sign into my paramount plus account

Jump to solution

Hi @BillGH,

Thank you for keeping us posted!

We recognize that the problem persists despite the troubleshooting measures taken, and we value the steps taken to fix it. Have you tried reporting this case to the channel support team and seeing what they can suggest about it? Roku only hosts the channels available on the platform. Features and authentication are managed and updated directly by the channel provider itself.

Let us know how it goes and if there's anything else that we can further look into.
Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BillGH
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Yes, I did contact Roku support and was told that I would need to contact Paramount for a solution. I would also mention that a similar problem occurs with Showtime. When I open the Showtime channel, i am prompted to add Paramount to my Showtime subscription. When I click on the Free Trial link I am told that I already have a subscription, please sign in. Except that I am already signed in and no amount of sign-ins and sign-outs will bring me access to content.

Thanks for your response.

Bill

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BillGH,

Thanks for following up!

Please be advised that channel logins and authentications are handled directly by the channel developer. We highly suggest continuing to contact them directly for further assistance. They can resolve the error you are having with accessing the channel.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BillGH
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Paramount told me that since the billing is through Roku, the issue must be resolved by Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @BillGH,

Thanks for the response!

Regarding this matter, it will be effective for you to contact our Account-Billing team directly, as they are the best ones who can further assist you.

You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dsrocks2

Jump to solution

Like many many others, I paid for year of paramount plus and cannot login now at all.  

maybe all of us need to sue both ROKU and Paramount Plus for falsely advertising their services and not providing any recourse for issues but stealing our money

Extremely Dissatisfied and can’t cancel so I will dispute charge as scam!!

BillGH
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

This is the way I feel. It is extremely frustrating and makes me feel like an idiot for getting so upset over watching TV, but it is more than that. These tech companies take our money and then offer no customer service. There seems to be lo legal recourse, no one to help, and no solution. Remember customer service and companies that bent over backwards to provide their customers with a good experience? Now, customer service is a smoke screen that confuses and wears you down. What's 25 bucks, right. No big deal. You wanna sue, I'm in.

0 Kudos
BillGH
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Exactly my situation.

0 Kudos
Jake72

Jump to solution

Oh good lord. This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever experienced, well, not quite but pretty effing stupid. After signing out and in again about 5 time’s switching back and forth between online and on tv, it finally worked. I don’t know why but it did finally work. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Ok so i think i figured it, so sign out of paramount and get back to where you choose to sign up from your tv or online. Choose online, it will give you a code. Go to thw web browser on your phone and type in paramountplus.com/ roku, it should take you to a sign in page. Sign in with your information then it should take you to a screen where you can put the code thats on your tv. After you put that code in 

0 Kudos