Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

I can not sign into my Roku & Roku Channel accounts on my laptop.

Jump to solution

I can not sign into my Roku & Roku Channel accounts on my laptop.  It says my info is incorrect yet I am able to post on Roku commuity without signing in & having the same info.  Anybody else having this problem?  It started this morning(3/13 Wed a.m.).  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ROKU website login issue..................

Jump to solution

I just logged into https://my.roku.com without a problem?  Did you try a password reset or "forgot password"?  Apparently some users have had to do that because of the compromised accounts.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

so nobody has a freaking issue and can't get help from Roku even though downdetector dot com is showing an issue for 12+ hours now???? anybody??????????????????????????????????    

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

I just logged into https://my.roku.com without a problem?  Did you try a password reset or "forgot password"?  Apparently some users have had to do that because of the compromised accounts.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
dragonboots2005
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

I did what you said and that got it back to normal.  Thanks! I honestly never thought of changing the password - I kept getting Capcha prompts and it did nothing until I changed the password.  Lesson learned lol 

0 Kudos