Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MsLou

I am unable to watch Peacock on all 3 of my Roku's

I have 3 Roku's. I have paid for Peacock but can only watch it on the Roku in the living room but not on the other 2. Do I have to pay for 3 separate subscriptions (1 per each Roku)? Please help, I'm trying to watch Peacock for WWE SummerSlam in my bedroom 😤

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I am unable to watch Peacock on all 3 of my Roku's

@MsLou 

A couple of considerations.

As long as all your Roku devices are linked to same Roku account (same email address), you only need one Peacock subscription.  Should be able to watch on any of your linked devices.  This holds true if you ordered Peacock through Roku.

If you ordered your Subscription directly from Peacock, then should be able to watch on any device (Roku and non-Roku devices).  No need for all the Roku devices to be linked to same account.  Again, only one Peacock subscription needed.

Final consideration is that Peacock is not compatible with all Roku devices. (mainly older devices).  This is the compatible list from Peacock support site. (https://www.peacocktv.com/help/article/what-devices-and-platforms-are-supported-by-peacock)

Roku 2 (4210X model only)
Roku 3 & 4 (model 4200X or later)
Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600X or later)
Roku Express/Express+ (model 3900X or later)
Roku Premiere/Premiere+ (model 3920X or later)
Roku Ultra/Ultra LT (model 4640X or later)
Roku TV and Smart Soundbar (model 5000X or later)

----

You can find your Roku model from Settings/System/About on your Roku device.

Feel free to post an update or if you have more questions.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

sfenske
Reel Rookie

My issue is when I go to Peacock it asks me to start a subscription and pay the monthly bill.  We have being paying monthly to Peacock for a a year now, automatically taken from my credit card.  We did purchase two new Roku devices recently, but your notes indicate this should not be an issue.  Is this a Peacock issue.?

renojim

@sfenske, if you're paying directly to Peacock then it's not automatically ready to go when you get a new Roku device.  Only subscriptions that are paid through Roku are attached to your Roku account and are automatically activated.

I'm not familiar with how the Peacock channel/app works/looks, but there should be a place to either enter your credentials or start a subscription through Roku.

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
DBDukes

@sfenske 

@renojim wrote:

... there should be a place to either enter your credentials ....

There is. First, confirm your Peacock account is working and the service isn't experiencing issues. It is usually very reliable, but thing do happen.

Go to https://www.peacocktv.com/ and log in with your credentials. If everything is in order, launch the app on a Roku device and look for the option to log in. DO NOT start a subscription.

Once you log in, everything should be in working order. You'll need to do this on each device, but once done, you should be good to go from then on.

DBDukes
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
Bmay

I am having the same issue! I already have a peacock subscription and can watch it no problem on all my devices. Except suddenly now Riki doesn’t give me an option to sign into my peacock account. My only option is to start a new subscription. So now I’m paying TWICE for peacock???? I don’t know who to speak to about this. I never had a problem before on Roku. All I want to do is sign in to my already existing account! 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar

@Bmay 

On the initial Peacock Screen, if you are seeing either "Pick a Plan" or "Watch for Free", select the Watch for Free option.

This should get to the next screen where you can access your Account Holder Settings.  In the Upper right is an "Account" and gear icon selection.

If you can access this screen, then on lower right is the email that is currently "signed in as".  You can try signing out (Select "on this Roku only") when prompted, and then try logging back in with the same email address that is working for the Peacock subscription affiliated with your other devices.

---

If you need more help, post a screenshot (use the camera icon in the above toolbar) so we can see what you are seeing on the screen or describe in more detail what you are seeing and all the available options to you.

Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102