Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinCh
Channel Surfer

Re: I Placed An Order 3 Weeks Ago and it's Still "Processing"? Am I The Only One?

Jump to solution

Did any one else here get a shipping notice? I got one yesterday, expected delivery on Tuesday. So much for 1-3 day shipping. 😁

0 Kudos
Lisa237
Channel Surfer

Re: I Placed An Order 3 Weeks Ago and it's Still "Processing"? Am I The Only One?

Jump to solution
  • At least you got an expected delivery date. After my post, my order status changed from "processing" to "shipped." And they sent an email saying that it had shipped. But according to USPS, "a shipping label has been created." They haven't actually sent it out yet, and there's still no delivery date. I'm pretty upset that they clearly say on their website that orders are shipped the same day, and the credit card isn't charged until the order ships. Well, they charged my card within a minute of placing my order, and didn't even "create a shipping label" for 4 days. Who knows when I'll get the item. If I don't see progress on the tracking within a reasonable amount of time, I'm going to dispute the charge and file a complaint with the BBB. Should've just ordered from Amazon.
0 Kudos
KevinCh
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Lisa237 

Check the status again. Mine didn't update with it being in USPS possession until late last night.

0 Kudos
MissLys
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My order under Purchase History still says Processing. I spoke with Customer Support yesterday and they said the order had been delivered. I told them if they just updated the Order with that information they would not be receiving phone calls like this / message boards messages like this. Order had arrived. Purchase History portal still says Processing. BUT when I clicked into Order Details from the Purchase History page I can see the shipping details. Ugh. Welp, order received. Less than ideal order and order delivery experience. Sounds like this is a problem that needs addressing on their end. Good luck all!

0 Kudos
Lisa237
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@KevinCh 

It's still sitting there. "Label created", but has never been given to the USPS. They sent me a private message, I responded with the information that they requested, and they've never replied. I'm getting ready to report this as fraud. With a company as large and well known as Roku, I never expected them to take people's money and then not even bother to ship the product. 

0 Kudos
Lisa237
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuCarly 

I replied to your message days ago. Twice. Why ask for more details if you're not going to respond or actually do anything about the problem?? According to the Roku website, my order has shipped. That's not even true. According to the USPS, a label was created, but the package has never been given to the postal service. It's been a week. This order was supposed to be shipped the same day that I ordered it! Roku obviously doesn't care at all about customer service or following through with what they promise on their website.

0 Kudos
KevinCh
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@Lisa237 

Mine shows out for delivery. At least I "should" have it today, but a less than stellar experience. Just should have picked one up at Best Buy.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @KevinCh @MissLys.

We sincerely apologize for any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Rest assured that we will coordinate this with our Support team for further assistance and updates. Kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a message here to collect personal information. 

Kindly meet us there!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lisa237
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuCarly 

Stop telling people that you'll take care of their problem after messaging them to get details. I replied to your private message and provided everything you asked for 3 days ago, and I haven't heard another word about it and my order is still sitting there! Roku charged my card 7 days ago, even though they said it wouldn't be charged until the order shipped. Of course, it was supposed to ship the same day, but that obviously still hasn't happened. Roku took my money a week ago and has sent me nothing. I think it's time to contact someone about credit card fraud. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @Lisa237.

We sincerely apologize for the delayed response. Kindly check your inbox as we have already responded to your message.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos