Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FrozenFox
Binge Watcher

I Placed An Order 3 Weeks Ago and it's Still "Processing"? Am I The Only One?

Jump to solution

I Placed An Order for an Outdoor Camera and Solar Panel 3 Weeks Ago (Dec 21) and it's Still "Processing"? I have tried to contact support 2 times and have had no response. 

Is anyone else having this issue? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I Placed An Order 3 Weeks Ago and it's Still "Processing"? Am I The Only One?

Jump to solution

Hi @MissLys,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please reach out to our Roku support team directly here for your 'Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order' issue: Roku Support. They will be able to further assist you.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please keep us posted. We'll be able to assist you further from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I Placed An Order 3 Weeks Ago and it's Still "Processing"? Am I The Only One?

Jump to solution

Thank you for raising your concern here in the Roku Community, @FrozenFox!

Kindly check your inbox here as we have sent you a PM to gather personal information from you as we would like to check and further assist you with this.

In the meantime, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HSConnecticut
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I placed an order on December 17, 2023 for a Streambar and Roku 4K stream stick.  Was guaranteed to be shipped the following business day.  Was Christmas gifts.  Been back and forth with customer support in the Philippines!  Both told me great news!  Your order is on the way.  3 weeks and I still have not received.  Awful, Terrible horrid experience.  Do not order from this website. 

HSConnecticut
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Where is my order?

0 Kudos
KevinCh
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Mine has only been “processing” for 3 days, but this is still unacceptable. I did a chat and was told to wait 24 hours. Then what? That will be the weekend and I doubt anything will happen over the weekend. 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @HSConnecticut @KevinCh,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear about the experience. That's not what we aim for. Please send us a private message with your Roku account email address, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

We'll be eager to wait for your update.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MissLys
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My order is also still processing after one week from placing my order. How do you get in contact with customer support? 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @MissLys,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Please reach out to our Roku support team directly here for your 'Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order' issue: Roku Support. They will be able to further assist you.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please keep us posted. We'll be able to assist you further from there.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lisa237
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I placed an order on the 16th. It was supposed to ship the same day. They charged my card immediately. It's 3 days later, and my order is still "processing." I've sent 2 emails to Support. I get an automated response email, and then no one ever contacts me. I'm getting ready to dispute the charge if my order doesn't show up in the next couple of days. Especially after reading about other people having the same issue and customer service being no help. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Lisa237!

It is highly appreciated that you have brought this to our attention. No worries! We'd be more than happy to further assist you with this. 

We will be requesting for additional personal information so kindly check your inbox as we have sent you a message regarding this matter. 

Meet us there!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos