Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hulu subscription is not showing up on my subscription list so i can cancel it

Jump to solution

Why is hulu not on my subscription list when I'm paying it through my Roku. How am I supposed to manage a subscription when I can't get to it 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu subscription is not showing up on my subscription list so i can cancel it

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Elizabeth271!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out for support about your Hulu subscription and we'd be more than happy to be of assistance. 

In this case, kindly visit our official Roku website and sign into your Roku account to manage your subscriptions. When the “My Subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. 

For reference and further information about this, kindly visit our Support article on How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

However, if you wish to have instant assistance, our Account and Billing team would be more than happy to sort this out for you. With this being said, kindly visit our official Support website and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You will then have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live experts. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Hulu subscription is not showing up on my subscription list so i can cancel it

Jump to solution

I did still nothing 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Elizabeth271!

It is highly appreciated that you've reached out for support about your Hulu subscription and we'd be more than happy to be of assistance. 

In this case, kindly visit our official Roku website and sign into your Roku account to manage your subscriptions. When the “My Subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. 

For reference and further information about this, kindly visit our Support article on How to turn off auto-renew and cancel a subscription.

However, if you wish to have instant assistance, our Account and Billing team would be more than happy to sort this out for you. With this being said, kindly visit our official Support website and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. You will then have the option to talk, chat, or email one of our live experts. 

We hope you get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos