Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tdroney

Hulu by Roku can't log in

Had my usual Hulu monthly charge on 5/17/23 and subsequently decided to cancel Hulu. Got a notification that it was done and assumed Hulu service would continue until 6/17/23. Access was shut off on 5/25/23 and Roku says to log in to Hulu for help, but Hulu denies my login and says I don't have an account.

Roku will not allow me to contact them regarding this issue, just sends me to Hulu, which won't let me log in to ask a question about it. It seems that Roku has been taking my payments for the last 2 years and likely makes a commission on it, but doesn't want to provide support? Not buying ANY services through Roku again if that is the case. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Hulu by Roku can't log in

Hi @tdroney

Thank you for the post.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Do you encounter any error messages? Are all the other streaming channels operating normally? How long has the issue existed and what troubleshooting done to resolve the issue?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you better.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos