Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent duplicate charge on same account when setting up multiple Roku express4k on other TVs

I have 2 smart Roku TVs and added a pay package to view extra channels. I installed 2 Roku express4k on other TVs and want to see these extra channels but setup doesn't seem to recognize that I've already paid for the package and keeps offering free 7-day trials. Account billing is the same for all setups so I expected the express4k adapters to "recognize" this. 

Has anyone else had this question/issue? Your help is appreciated

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to prevent duplicate charge on same account when setting up multiple Roku express4k on ot...

Hi @edwards2lee,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We would recommend getting help from the Account and Billing team about this so you can be better assisted. You can contact them here and choose Account, Payments, and Subscriptions.

Please don't hesitate to get back to us here in the Community and let us know if there is anything else that we can investigate further

Warm regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos