Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teebar45

How to claim 30 day AMC+ and STARZ offer if I past it doing setup

Jump to solution

Hi there,

When setting up my new Roku express 4K it said there were free trails but I went ahead with the setup thinking I could access the 30 day free trial to AMC+ and STARZ later. It says I have to activate by 4/28 but doesn’t give me an option only 7 day free trial. Does anyone know how I can access this free trial?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to claim 30 day AMC+ and STARZ offer if I past it doing setup

Jump to solution

Hi @teebar45,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We thank you for contacting our support about this, and we understand that you have a question about getting the 30-day trial of the AMC+ and STARZ channels after passing the Roku device activation. 

We recommend you contact our Accounts and Billing team, the experts handling this concern. You can visit Roku Accounts and Billing.

In addition, you can also contact the channel providers directly. 

We hope that's helpful. Happy Streaming!

Warm regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to claim 30 day AMC+ and STARZ offer if I past it doing setup

Jump to solution

Hi @teebar45,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We thank you for contacting our support about this, and we understand that you have a question about getting the 30-day trial of the AMC+ and STARZ channels after passing the Roku device activation. 

We recommend you contact our Accounts and Billing team, the experts handling this concern. You can visit Roku Accounts and Billing.

In addition, you can also contact the channel providers directly. 

We hope that's helpful. Happy Streaming!

Warm regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos