Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stuffy9176

Re: Cancelling subscription

Jump to solution

I wanr ro cancle  aubscriptions to hulu.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Cancelling subscription

Jump to solution

@Stuffy9176, if you subscribed through Roku, then https://my.roku.com/account/subscriptions

If you subscribed directly through Hulu then you'll have to contact them.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Dzyned

Re: Cancelling subscriptions

Jump to solution

I canceled my subscription today because I didn’t want HBO Max anymore (for right now anyways). And when I checked my account, it was charged. I’m just trying to figure out how and why was my account still charged when I canceled the subscription…

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Dzyned

Thanks for the post.

For account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
norsey

Jump to solution

Tried many time to cancel trial subscriptions. Home screen highlight SHO, *, CX, DONE.

I GET BLOCKED. RIDICULOUS.  i have to cx from credit card

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @norsey,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.

In addition, for information about how to manage your subscription, visit our Support page here: How do I unsubscribe or cancel my subscription? | Official Roku Support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Karl Hohorst, Myrtle beach, SC 

0 Kudos
Michelle3
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@karlhohorst  So what is it?  Do you have a Roku device and subscriptions on it too? 
~ Jordan

I’m into videotapes and old electronics stuff, including extenders, converters and analog 4:3 TV sets (which are obsolete these days), and Miss Bianca is my favorite character in Disney’s The Rescuers (1977) and its sequel, The Rescuers Down Under (1990). I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you. ~ Jordan

Roku Express+ 3910X
0 Kudos
clark3

Re: How to cancel channel subscriptions

Jump to solution

How do I cancel subscription?

0 Kudos