Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
redshirley

How to cancel Showtime subscription on Roku

Jump to solution

I ordered showtime streaming months ago on a free trial and have never been able to cancel it. I've tried all the cancel links on roku.com and also tried the remote. There is no canceling this. If you know of a way, please tell me now. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: how do I cancel showtime?

Jump to solution

Hey @redshirley

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

If you have multiple Roku devices, make sure you cancel your Showtime subscription on where you exactly subscribed to it. You can also check your Roku players if they are linked to your Roku email address before you try canceling your Showtime subscription. To do that, go to Settings > System > About.

If still no luck, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Hey @redshirley

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

If you have multiple Roku devices, make sure you cancel your Showtime subscription on where you exactly subscribed to it. You can also check your Roku players if they are linked to your Roku email address before you try canceling your Showtime subscription. To do that, go to Settings > System > About.

If still no luck, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: support.roku.com/contactus then choose 'Questions about my account or billing' on the drop-down menu. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

You can subscribe to showtime from as least 4 different sources, Showtime proper in which case you'll have Showtime app on the home page. Or through the Roku Channel, it is separate app on the home screen but it painly says Roku Ch on it as well. You can also subscribe through the Prime app, in which case you have enter the prime to get to the showtime channel. And also through You tube tv. So? Which one is it that you're paying? 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos