Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nlk11021
Binge Watcher

How the **** do I get help with my order?

I ordered a replacement remote on 10/22 direct from the Roku site. USPS tracking shows it stuck in CA, as of 10/31 still hasn't been accepted. I've tried to follow instructions in the Roku acknowledgment email to get help but when I go to https://support.roku.com/contactus there is no pull-down menu with "Questions about returning my Roku device or managing my order". 

What's going on? I've gone around and around trying to find a contact link to ask what is happening with my order but can't find one. If you don't want to sell the remote then fine, don't put it on your site. But why make it IMPOSSIBLE to get help with an order you're asking me to pay good money for?

Sorry, nothing personal but sending an email with incorrect instructions about how to get help is not giving me much confidence in Roku as a company.

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: How the **** do I get help with my order?

Hi @nlk11021

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I have passed your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they will be reaching out to you from there.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
joysong7

I placed an order also on 10/20 Shipped but stuck in CA for over 10 days! 

LONG Chat and email...finally new ordered was to be shipped... it has not come!
Been on chat/email and over 30 mns on the phone today and once again another order is 
supposed to be sent. 

I will never buy directly from ROKU again and if it is not here in 5 days, I give up and will 
contact Visa to dispute the charges... 

0 Kudos
Grampajac
Reel Rookie

I'm trying to get my order too.  It said that it was attempted to be delivered, and we have moved.  I'm still at the same address, and now my order is back in CA.  Can you get it back here.

Grampajack

RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hello @joysong7

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Since you are in recent contact with our Support team, we would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Hey @Grampajac

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email. They will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Grampajac
Reel Rookie

Your post said I was working with someone on this matter, but truth be told, I haven't been in touch with anyone about this matter.

Grampajack

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

@Grampajac

Thanks for the reply.

Please be advised that we have escalated your concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos