Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I speak with a representative

Jump to solution

Hi @comfortcheryl,

Thank you for joining the Roku Community! We are excited to have you here.

We appreciate you bringing your concern to our attention and we fully understand that you wanted to cancel your subscription to Hulu & Netflix.

We are here to assist you in canceling your channel subscription. You can follow the steps provided below:

How to cancel a streaming subscription

1. Sign in to your Roku account and go to Subscriptions.
  2. Under Active subscriptions, select the subscription you want to cancel and select Turn off auto-renew.
  3. Continue to use your subscription until the end of your current billing cycle.

If any cases that you have trouble canceling the channel subscription with the provided steps, you can directly contact our accounts and billing team. as they are the best ones who can further assist you with this.

You can visit our Account-Billing Support page and choose the "Account, payments & subscriptions" category. There should be an option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: How do I speak with a representative

Jump to solution

I, JUST NEEDED MY PAST DUDE RENT,

MONEY.

Because it was unauthorized and no one asked me to pay anything for the Roku channel to my knowledge my understanding it always have been free they have took numbers of monies off of my card so I didn't know or understand the management part now I do I want my money back and the amount owed to me is $103.91 that was taken off my card ON,

DECEMBER 12,2023, And I, do have a,

Bank statement .

And I, have it with me.

0 Kudos