Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oscargirl

How do I get back Lost profile and pin for original Disney plus signin?

Jump to solution

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I get back Lost profile and pin for original Disney+ signin?

Jump to solution

Hi @Oscargirl,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern regarding your login credentials for Disney plus channel.

Please be aware that for any information related to the channel's account authentication functionality, It's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication and many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach their support team here: Disney plus help support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I get back Lost profile and pin for original Disney+ signin?

Jump to solution

Hi @Oscargirl,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We can certainly understand your concern regarding your login credentials for Disney plus channel.

Please be aware that for any information related to the channel's account authentication functionality, It's best to reach out directly to get the channel going on your Roku. They can resolve the error you are having with the channel login. Please be noted that Roku doesn't manage channel logins or authentication and many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach their support team here: Disney plus help support

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos