Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DTR1

How do I cancel UP FAITH FAMILY from my account?

Jump to solution

UP FAITH FAMILY is charging me monthly  thru autopay for a service I do not want. How do i cancel it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: How do I cancel UP FAITH FAMILY from my account?

Jump to solution

Hi @DTR1

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

If you've subscribed to a paid or premium subscription through Roku Pay or through The Roku Channel, you can turn off auto-renew and cancel the subscription at any time. You can cancel the subscription through your computer or mobile device and or on your Roku streaming device. 

Follow the steps can be found here: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription

If you need additional support, for account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Regards, 
Nimfa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: How do I cancel UP FAITH FAMILY from my account?

Jump to solution

Hi @DTR1

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

If you've subscribed to a paid or premium subscription through Roku Pay or through The Roku Channel, you can turn off auto-renew and cancel the subscription at any time. You can cancel the subscription through your computer or mobile device and or on your Roku streaming device. 

Follow the steps can be found here: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription

If you need additional support, for account & billing concerns, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. You can contact them here: then choose 'Account, payments & subscription'. They are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos