Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I purchase a subscription to get my camera to record?

When I try to purchase a subscription, it just keeps taking me back to same Get Started page, then the offer page and back

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How can I purchase a subscription to get my camera to record?

Hello! @Stephaniepanio,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

Are you trying to set up a subscription from the Roku Home app or the Roku Website? Please you need to access the Roku website to manage your subscription. 

• You need to pull up a browser window and then go to my.roku.com.
  • Go to the Roku Smart Home Subscription page from the Roku home page. If you receive an email telling you your trial is ending, you can click on the update subscription button at the bottom. It will take you directly to the subscription signup.
  • Under Choose Cameras, choose the camera(s) you want to include in the subscription.
  • Select a payment option. You can choose between a monthly or annual subscription.
  • Once a payment option is chosen, Select Proceed to Payment.
  • Enter in Payment Method and Billing Address information.
  • Select Subscribe. You will receive confirmation that your subscription has started.

Please keep us posted on what you find out; we will happily continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos