Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Swedjin

Hbomax email offer 30 days doesn't exist

Jump to solution

Got an email offering HBO max 30 day trial but when I searched the email HBO max was nowhere to be found (it said pick 4  offers but no HBO max like the email headlined). Never had HBO max before. No way to contact Roku directly. Any ideas on what the problem is?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Hbomax email offer 30 days doesn't exist

Jump to solution

@ikusa

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Was this email from Roku, from HBO, or from some other 3rd party service offering subscriptions like Amazon, YouTube, Sling, etc ?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
ikusa

Jump to solution

I got the same offer by email from Roku, when I bought a Roku TV at the end of November 2022. They said I could join (hbomax) up until end of march and would qualify. I go to the link in the Roku email that says "claim" and it brings me to a host of free 7 day trials and no HBO Max or Discoveryplus for 30 days. 

any intel?

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@ikusa

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos