Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kiveysc
Reel Rookie

Has anyone actually got an RMA for Roku Streambar?

I've got a streambar that only produces low muffled sound. It worked great for 7 months. I've opened a case several times, but I have not been issued an RMA. Is there a trick? Is there an actual warranty.? I love my other Roku products, but this has definitely changed my opinion. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Has anyone actually got an RMA?

@Kiveysc 

It's been a few years, but I did have to return a Roku Ultra. It was a week total from the time I submitted the return request until I got my replacement. RMA was received quickly and I was able to ship it out same day. Most of the waiting was shipping each way, not a delay by Roku.

If you've been waiting for RMA, contact @RokuDanny-R 

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Has anyone actually got an RMA?

Hi @Kiveysc,

Can you let us know your Device ID, software version, and build? Do you know when this change started? Can you let us know your setup (make/model of TV and any other AVR in the chain). 

We're really interested to know these details as we may be able to help you solve it without replacing the device. Thanks!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
dconnors

Re: Has anyone actually got an RMA for Roku Streambar?

I have purchased so many Roku devices over the years. I submitted an RMA for the Roku Streambar over 2 months ago. I haven't heard a peep. This is absolutely ridiculous. I'm curious to the legal action over Roku not honoring their warranty

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dconnors 

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We regret hearing about this, and we have validated your account and already passed along your information to our Support team. They will reach out to you to assist you further.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

We will be locking this thread because of its outdated status. If you are still having issues related to this thread, please look through the Community for another thread that addresses the same problem. If there aren't any existing threads, you are more than welcome to create a new one.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos