Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hulusubscribe
Reel Rookie

HULU subscription paid for, yet unable to log in and also not showing as subsribed

Jump to solution

Unable to log into HULU, checked payment history in Roku and has been paid, yet I do not see it in subscription and unable to log in. I have been watching until today when I could not log in. Sent email to Roku since there is no live support

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HULU subscription paid for, yet unable to log in and also not showing as subsribed

Jump to solution

Hi @Hulusubscribe,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing your concerns about accessing the Hulu channel. 

Please be advised that the channel developer handles the channel logins and authentications directly. We suggest contacting the Hulu customer support team to repost the issue and get help. They can resolve the problem you are having accessing the channel.

You can contact them here: Hulu Support.

Moreover, if you need help with the charge, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. Choose "Accounts, Payment, & Subscriptions." They are the best ones to help you with that matter.

If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

Hulusubscribe
Reel Rookie

Re: HULU subscription paid for, yet unable to log in and also not showing as subsribed

Jump to solution

Thanks! I followed up with customer support and it has been resolved

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Hulusubscribe,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for sharing your concerns about accessing the Hulu channel. 

Please be advised that the channel developer handles the channel logins and authentications directly. We suggest contacting the Hulu customer support team to repost the issue and get help. They can resolve the problem you are having accessing the channel.

You can contact them here: Hulu Support.

Moreover, if you need help with the charge, it may be more effective to get help from our Billing team. Choose "Accounts, Payment, & Subscriptions." They are the best ones to help you with that matter.

If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
Hulusubscribe
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thanks! I followed up with customer support and it has been resolved

0 Kudos