Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HBO / PEACOCK. subscriptions not showing

Jump to solution

Holy **bleep**! Cancel these please for the love of anything. No listed subscriptions under Roku account. Bank statement shows them both being billed through Roku and they the streaming services redirect me to Roku for subscription. F!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HBO / PEACOCK. subscriptions not showing

Jump to solution

Hi @ayarrish @CancelHBOpeacoc,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your subscription inquiries through Roku. Please get in touch with our Accounts and Billing team for greater assistance, as they are the department best equipped to handle your query.

1. Go to Roku Support.
  2. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.
  3. Choose an option under what’s happening with your account.
  4. Select A Different Account Issue if you have another email address that might be associated with a different Roku account, or if you want to be redirected to the contact information.
You can also reach out directly to the channel partner about this. Let us know if there is anything further we can do to help.

Sincerely,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ayarrish
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having the same issue with MAX! There is no way to contact anyone about this. I never even signed up for Roku and now I'm stuck in this loop.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @ayarrish @CancelHBOpeacoc,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your subscription inquiries through Roku. Please get in touch with our Accounts and Billing team for greater assistance, as they are the department best equipped to handle your query.

1. Go to Roku Support.
  2. Select Accounts, Payments, and Subscriptions.
  3. Choose an option under what’s happening with your account.
  4. Select A Different Account Issue if you have another email address that might be associated with a different Roku account, or if you want to be redirected to the contact information.
You can also reach out directly to the channel partner about this. Let us know if there is anything further we can do to help.

Sincerely,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos