Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting charged for Peacock, not subscribed/unable to cancel

I'm having recurring charges from peacock but don't have an active subscription to the channel. The support page on support.roku.com will not work for me every time I attempt to use it (stuck on loading on the "Let's get in touch" page; I need either a phone number or email address to get in contact with an agent directly.

7 REPLIES 7
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Getting charged for Peacock, not subscribed/unable to cancel

Hi @832emanresu,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Have you tried clearing your cookies or cache or reloading the web browser or using a different one to access the Account-Billing Support page? Do you have a computer you can access the website with? As our billing Support, they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

Keep us posted and we'll continue assisting from there if needed.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@832emanresu Have you logged into your Roku account on a phone or computer and checked your subscriptions?  If the subscription is listed you can unsubscribe there.  If you are able to login to your Roku account and the subscription is not listed, then the charge is not from Roku.

0 Kudos
Sillyrn

Same issue had to resubscribe to cancel again but was charged for almost a year! 

I want a refund no I want logged in anywhere else 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sillyrn,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We also recommend that you course this through our Account, Payments & Subscription Support team here so they may be able to appropriately assist you with this matter.

We appreciate your patience with this matter.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

I'm being charged for Peacock too and I don't have it. I canceled it. I was told they couldn't find my account but that they needed some numbers of my banking out , a screen shot of the charges, and some other things. I really have a problem with this. They can't find my account, email!? They taking my money. Something fishy. 

0 Kudos
knorrg

I just discovered I have been getting charged monthly since July 2021. I have no subscription! I stopped payment through my bank but I'm upset about the 2 YEARS of charges! I logged on to the account to see my history and got charge $5.99! This is ridiculous!

0 Kudos
SBT
Reel Rookie

Same here, there is NO WAY to contact anyone and the chat is NOT a live person. I sent screenshots of bank withdrawals and EVERYTHING that was asked, nothing!! Had to have my bank cancel my card and issue new one, my bank also reimbursed me for the five months of charges, but still, I will NEVER sign with anything affiliated with NBC and now I make sure that I can speak to a live person BEFORE I sign up for any streaming service 

0 Kudos