Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catkat72

GI816 2728107 unknown charge

Jump to solution

I have a $3.28 charge from Roku. I do not have any subscriptions with Roku. What is this charge for?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: GI816 2728107 unknown charge

Jump to solution

Hi @catkat72,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku community!

We appreciate you alerting us to these charges, and we acknowledge our understanding. to support you. To start, we advise you to go to managed subscriptions on my.roku.com and check your account to see if there are any charges.  If you still need a hand, we would recommend getting help from our account and billing team.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, & subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @catkat72,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Roku community!

We appreciate you alerting us to these charges, and we acknowledge our understanding. to support you. To start, we advise you to go to managed subscriptions on my.roku.com and check your account to see if there are any charges.  If you still need a hand, we would recommend getting help from our account and billing team.

Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments, & subscriptions," and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.
Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
kc70
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Did you get this charge reversed?  I'm also getting hit w/charges w/NO subscriptions ???

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @kc70,

Thanks for letting us know.

Have you already tried reaching out to the appropriate team, as @RokuERey has suggested? They are the best team to handle this case and possibly provide reimbursements if validated.

We hope this helps.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator