Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
golacrawfordjp
Reel Rookie

Fubo subscription can't cancel why

Jump to solution

I would like to know how to cancel fubo and it keeps telling me I have to go through fubo to cancel even though football tells me I have to go through Roku

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Fubo subscription can't cancel why

Jump to solution

Hi @golacrawfordjp,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We certainly understand that you are inquiring on how to cancel your Fubo subscription.

Please be advised that you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Highlight the channel you want to cancel
  3. Press * on your remote to open the options menu
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription
  6. To confirm, select Cancel subscription
  7. Select Done

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions
  5. Select Turn off auto-renew
  6. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @golacrawfordjp,

Thanks for your first post in the Roku Community!

We certainly understand that you are inquiring on how to cancel your Fubo subscription.

Please be advised that you may unsubscribe from the channels from your TV or online account.

To cancel or unsubscribe from your Roku streaming device:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote
  2. Highlight the channel you want to cancel
  3. Press * on your remote to open the options menu
  4. Select Manage subscription
  5. To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription
  6. To confirm, select Cancel subscription
  7. Select Done

To cancel or unsubscribe from a mobile device or PC

1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
  2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
  3. Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
  4. Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions
  5. Select Turn off auto-renew
  6. Choose a cancellation reason to complete the process and select Continue to cancel

You may also refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription | Official Roku Support

Note: Subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or otherwise purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not appear on the Subscriptions page. Contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you've still got any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
golacrawfordjp
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have tried to do both Through my TV and through my phone And my bill says I have fubo through Roku and fubo says I don't have it through fubo I'm getting charged almost $90

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @golacrawfordjp 

Thanks for the follow up.

In order to protect your personal information relating to your account, please reach out to our Support team directly here for your 'Account, payments & subscriptions' issue. They will be able to further assist you.

Should you need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate in posting again in the Roku Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
golacrawfordjp
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have tried all of these. fubo tells me I have to cancel through Roku. Roku says I have to cancel through fubo. Roku charges me for my fubo

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @golacrawfordjp

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos