Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow up assistance with RMA label

I purchased an item and went through the steps to receive an RMA label, but was told that there was an error and to try again later.

When I did, I saw this message: "You have a pending RMA (490186) that was created on 06/29/2023 to return 1 Roku Streambar US Retail (9102R) for a refund.

I was unable to figure out how to access the RMA; so requested assistance on 6/12/2023, and received: 

Roku Customer Support reference #: 7739491

Hi Stephanie XXXX,

We're here to help! A member of our customer support team will be in touch soon. If you want to tell us more about the issue, reply to this email.

When I no one was in "touch soon," I wrote again on 6/26/2023 and received: 

Roku Customer Support reference #: 7811730

Hi Stephanie XXXX,

We're here to help! A member of our customer support team will be in touch soon. If you want to tell us more about the issue, reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Roku Customer Support

I do not want to have to go through my credit card or the BBB  to get a refund for an item I can't return.

Please hold up you end of your own Terms of Service and assist me in returning an item as outlined.

Stephanie

3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No Response from Roku Support

Hi @NotAHappyCamper,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please be aware that we've already passed along the details of this case to our Support team. And please keep an eye on your email, as they'll reach you from there.

Let us know if there's anything else we can look into further. Thanks!

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PopAlot
Reel Rookie

Re: Follow up assistance with RMA label

I have the exact same issue. I have a “pending RMA” with a number, but I got no instructions on how to return the Roku. I am unable to find any details on how to return this and the website just funnels me in circles. Please send instructions on how to return the Roku.

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Follow up assistance with RMA label

Hi @PopAlot,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

We have forwarded your information to the appropriate team. Kindly keep an eye on your email inbox.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos